The ACT Churchill Fellows' Association (CFA) is an incorporated association run by a management committee of President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer and committee members. Being a member of the committee is an amazing way to network and get to know a diverse range of Fellows.
Our key activities are:
- Annual Churchill Dinner: new Churchill Fellows are welcomed and Churchill Medallions are presented to Fellows who have completed their reports. We also hold a brief AGM.
- 'Churchill Chats" where returned Fellows share their experiences (open to the public)
- Annual Drinks on the House is our informal Christmas gathering
- We also occasionally hold other ad-hoc events, and welcome suggestions and ideas.
The current 2017/18 ACT CFA Committee members are:
- Ian Drayton (President)
- Edwina Jans (Vice President)
- Helen Palethorpe (Treasurer)
- Sarah May (Secretary)
- Zack Bryers
- Jacinta Evans
- Paul Reynolds
We meet every month as a committee, usually over coffee/breakfast, and are always open to new members. Please contact the Secretary (Sarah) by emailing email@example.com
Annual General Meeting
The AGM will be held on the same evening as the ACT CFA Annual Dinner and invite nominations for the ACT Churchill Fellows Association Committee for 2019/20. Please complete the nomination form below and scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your completed form to the dinner.Nomination Form for Election of Committee Members (28.5 KB)