2019 ACT CFA Annual Dinner and AGM
Friday 25 October 2019 6.30 for 7.00pm: Royal Canberra Golf Club Yarralumla
The ACT Churchill Fellows Association warmly invite you to their 2019 Annual Dinner.
Enjoy canapes on arrival followed by a two-course meal with Churchill Fellows and friends as we invite recently returned ACT Churchill Fellows to speak and share their Fellowship experiences as well as welcome our new 2019 ACT Churchill Fellowship Recipients.
The evening will include a lucky door prize and the worlds fastest AGM (agenda below), we invite ACT Fellows to consider nominating to join the ACT CFA Committee.
We would love for you to join us for what promises to be an enjoyable and inspiring evening.
This event is open to all Churchill Fellows in the Canberra region (NSW visitors welcome) as well as partners, family and friends.
The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust covers the cost of the dinner for:
- New 2019 Churchill Fellowship recipients
- Recently returned ACT Fellows who are due to receive their Fellowship Medallion on 2 December at Government House
- Trust Board Directors
- ACT Assessment Panel Members
- Life Members
- ACT CFA President/Treasurer/Secretary
- Churchill Trust Staff
The cost for other interested Fellows, partners and guests is $90 per person.
You must register yourself and your guests using the Eventbrite Registration Form and make the relevant payment for your guests (if required) by credit card online.
We look forward to seeing you at this special event.
RSVP Thursday 17 October 2019
If you would like to donate something related to your Fellowship for our lucky door prizes, please contact Sarah May (ACTCFA Secretary and CF 2017) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Meeting Chair Bill Caddey CF
The business of the meeting:
- Minutes of the 2018 AGM presented
- Annual Financial report for 2017-2018 and nomination of 2019-20 Auditor
- Election of ACT Churchill Fellows’ Association 2019-20 Committee
- Inviting nominations for the 2019/20 ACT CFA Committee
- We will hold the AGM on the same evening and invite nominations for the ACT Churchill Fellows Association Committee for 2019/20. Please complete the nomination form and scan and email it to email@example.com or bring your completed form to the dinner.
2019 Drinks on the House
SAVE THE DATE: Friday 6 December 2019 5.30-7.00pm
Details to follow in the coming weeks.